Topknot Mix Balsam Seeds Growing Information
- Mature Height: 12-14 inches
- Mature Spread: 12-18 inches
- Exposure: Full Sun - Partial Shade, Afternoon shade is a must-have in hot climates
- Bloom Time: Spring - First Frost
- Soil Moisture: Keep Consistently Lightly Moist, Well Drained
- Soil Type: Widely Adaptable
- Annual in Zones: 1-8
- Perennial in Zones: 9-11
- What is my zone?
Sow seeds by gently pressing into the soil, but not covering and watering gently but well. Covering with clear plastic will increase humidity and hasten germination. Plant 4 inches apart, thin to 12-18 inches.