Bobo Hydrangea Plant Care and Growing Information
Bobo blooms on new wood. This mounded shrub prefers to be pruned in late winter or early spring. Flower color is affected by soil pH, read our article on hydrangea care to change the color.
- Mature Height: 30-36 inches
- Mature Spread: 36-48 inches
- Recommended Spacing: 48-60 inches
- Exposure: Full Sun - Partial Shade
- Flowering Time: Summer - Early Fall
- Soil Moisture: Moderate - Moist
- Soil Type: Highly Adaptable, Well Drained
- Perennial in Zones 3-8
- What is my zone?
All of our ‘Bobo' Hydrangea Plants are grown and shipped in fine quality growing medium and are guaranteed to arrive alive and ready to thrive.